The CLIMACAP project aims to strengthen modelling capacity to support climate change mitigation strategies of key Latin American countries and regional groupings. The project is financed by the European Commission, DG CLIMA. It is a 36 month project, and started in December 2012.
The project is being implemented by a consortium led by the Energy research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN) and comprises the following Latin-American and European partners:
- Fundación Bariloche (FB - Argentina)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM - Mexico)
- Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI - Sweden)
- Instituto Alberto Luiz Coimbra de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa de Engenharia (COPPE/UFRJ - Brazil)
- Cambridge Econometrics (CAMECON - UK)
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia (UNAL - Colombia)
- Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada (IPEA - Brazil)
Project flyer (English and Spanish version)
This website has been produced with the assistance of the European Union.
The contents of this website are the sole responsibility of the CLIMACAP consortium and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.